Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

I would like to announce another new change in my life. I have been looking for a religion that fits me for quite a while now because Christianity just does not fit me well. I have discovered Wicca and after doing some research and soul searching have decided that this is right for me. It fits me very well since I feel very close to nature (except spiders) and have always been into witchcraft and such. With Wicca I can still celebrate holidays too. There are even some new holidays that I can celebrate. The next Wiccan sabbat is Yule on December 21st to celebrate the Winter Solstice. I am unable to make an altar since I am unprepared for it however I will be setting up and altar for Imbolc which is February 2nd. This sabbat is in honor of Brighid, the Goddess of Fire. It is also to celebrate that we are halfway through winter and spring will be coming soon. We will soon have new life growing in nature once Imbolc comes! When it gets closer to Imbolc I will post pictures of my altar. Well, Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment