Thursday, July 11, 2013

Scrapbooking Me

Hey everyone. Welcome to another Scrapbook Thursday. I'm going to share a page I made a while ago. Here ya go.

Here is a page of me. I used DCWV stacks for all the patterned papers. I also used K&Company tags for the sentiment. I also used yellow and purple ribbon for the side and for the bow and white ribbon with pink bows for the tag. I also added a little pink flowed with a glittery purple brad in the middle of it.
I hope you liked the page for today. I hope you liked it. I'll be back with a another page from Kiely's puppy book. It will be earlier due to Jeff Dunham but I will have a page for you. Also, if I can get any good pictures of Jeff and his puppets I will post them this weekend. So until next time, TTFN ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment