Saturday, April 16, 2016

Exciting Update!

I know I haven't updated the blog in a looong time but I have a pretty exciting event coming up on this blog. On April 23 (next Saturday) I will be participating in Dewey's 24 Read-a-Thon! In case you don't know, this is where many readers spend 24 hours reading and participating in mini challenges and maybe winning prizes. This is my first time joining in the fun and I'm so excited!

I've already started my preparations for the day. I have printed my read-a-thon bookmark and built up my pile of reading books. I'm going to have some books, an audiobook, and ebooks all available for reading that day.

Here's a photo of my TBR pile.
The books, from top to bottom, are The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan which is the first book of the Percy Jackson series , Mirror, Mirror on the Wall which is part of the Dear America series, My Heart and Other Black Holesd by Jasmine Warga, and The Immortals by Jordanna Max Brodsky.

For my audiobook I have Binge by Tyler Oakley (one of my favorite YouTube's and podcasters). Then for ebooks I have The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty and Finding Jake by Bryan Reardon. These may change in the next week depending on how fast I read my current book.

If you'd like to participate in the read-a-thon, follow the link to the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. I will also add a button on the side for the read-a-thon. Be sure to come back here on April 23 to see my updates during the read-a-thon. I'll be updating every few hours with what I have been reading and completing any mini challenges that have been released. Looking forward to the read-a-thon!

TTFN Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment